Friday, March 13, 2009

Frenchy's



Who would have ever guessed that I would love my outings to Frenchy's so much. I look forward to digging through all the bins and finding some great things. Already I have found a few great things for the girls. LOTS of pink and purple. I am sure this will help make some of Ewan's old clothing look a little more girl like for Betty and Veronica. Funny isn't it, how it is OK for the girls to wear a boys hand-me-downs but not really OK for a boy to wear a girls old pink things. Most of what I find is like new and brand name. I can't understand why I ever bought anything new for Ewan. He outgrew everything so fast, and never wore anything out. I also find a lot of things that still have the store tags on them. I found some great maternity tops with tags still on from old navy. Oh the little things that make me so happy these days. Hope to share more Frenchy's finds with you.

1 comment:

  1. Let me know your next frenchy adventure and I will come. I love treasure hunts... Cathy

    ReplyDelete