Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hey everyone, it's Jeff again. I wish I was here to present good news. As some of you may or may not know the girls were born early Wednesday morning. Through a very serious and unpredictable series of events our little babies became very, very sick. Unfortunately we lost our precious little Ella Grace. She died in her mommy and daddy's arms. She didn't suffer and and she was surrounded by love. Her twin sister Quinn Jane is fighting a difficult battle as we speak, but she is making small steps and for now she is in relatively stable condition. We hope she continues to fight and hope she is able to pull through. We know that her little sister Ella Grace is going to be watching over and protecting her.

6 comments:

  1. Jeff and Natalie and both Hawley and MacKeigan Families,

    You are in our thoughts more than you might imagine, and we are sending very positive vibes your way. Sincere condolences on the loss of little Ella Grace, but we hope so very much that little Quinn Jane will pull through this.

    Much love,

    Janet and John

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine the loss you are feeling right now. Know that we are here for you whatever you need and are praying for Quinn.

    Love you all
    Melissa, Brian, & Keegan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sincerest condolences. :(

    I am a parent of premature twins also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thinking of you guys, so sorry to hear about Ella, I will be thinking about you all this morning, and say a little prayer for baby Quinn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my God, I am SO sorry for your loss. I just happened to check in after an absence. You are both in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Natalie and Jeff, I can't tell you how sorry I am to hear about the loss of your little Ella Grace. I will be praying for your family and Quinn Jane.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete