Monday, May 11, 2009

Ultra sound

Well here we are at 32 weeks. Yes I am still prego. I know that I should be happy that all is still going well, but I must admit, I want these babies out. I have become terribly uncomfortable over the last week and have been put on further restrictions for activity. This has made me very irritable. I am sure it has also made those around me cranky. I am sure that someday in the future I will look back and wish I could have a day of lying around on the couch and have someone waiting on me, but for now I am tired and would like things to get back to normal. Whatever that may be with three small children at home.

Well enough of me complaining. I had an Ultrasound this morning and things are looking very good. The girls are both healthy and growing well. Hooray for Betty, she had made it to 4lbs 3oz. Her sister is still a little smaller but is still growing well at 3lbs 2oz. So together they now weigh more than Ewan did when he was born. I will not have to have another Ultrasound until the 25th of May. So I will just sit here and wait.

1 comment:

  1. You call me when you want to lay around and be waited on hand and foot, and I will see what I can do...
    As for point two...what is life with three kids? Do you really want to know?!?! Let say that every day has its moments, and leave it there. LOL

    ReplyDelete